Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yey!!  Off on my travels again!

Well, after a couple of weeks feeling sorry for myself, its now time to pick myself up and look forward - and what better way than a 2 week tour of Europe, courtesy of Charlie P! (that's Charles Pfizer, founder of my wonderful company, in case you didn't know!).  Actually, it is work, not a vacation - am off first to Washington today for a meeting with the FDA, then I fly tomorrow night to Glasgow (via Dublin) to meet with a group of surgeons and anaesthieologists to discuss post-operative pain protocols.  Am in Glasgow for 5 nights at the World Congress of Pain before then heading off to Madrid for another congress (EFNS, this time!) and another 6 nights!  I'm really looking forward to Madrid, as I've not been there before - another city to add to my Facebook map!!  My medical colleague is Spanish and from that area, so I'm hoping she'll take me to some great local hang-outs and restaurants!  OK - gotta finish packing and get to work!!

No comments: