Monday, August 18, 2008

Aromatic emissions
So just digesting an absolutely ENORMOUS curry here in Glasgow - went to Ashoka, one of the best curry places in town, and it reminded me of my student days in Cambridge when you would attempt to eat your own body weight in unidentified meaty chunks soaked in cumin-scented grease and think it was a job well-done. Especially when paired with some limp-wristed bilge that was supposed to pass for lager. I think I must have put on 6lbs in weight over the last 4 hours - ugh! Dont think Tosca Reno would be very impressed with the cleanness of my eating over the last couple days! Ah well - soon, I'll be in Madrid where it'll be so damned hot i wont want to do anything than sweat and drink water.

OK - time to open the windows in my hotel room before i inadvertently smother myself with a deficit of oxygen.

No comments: