Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back in the Big Apple!
I love to travel.  But I also love the feeling of coming home too.  So had a safe and uneventful journey back from Madrid today and have come back to an absolutely glorious sunny afternoon in Manhattan.  The perfect welcome home.  The boys were very glad to see me and haven't stopped following me around the apartment yet! They do seem to have shed about 3 times their collective bodyweight in fur since I've been away, though, so I'm off out to do some food shopping and stock up on sticky rollers!  

Am actually really excited to be back as the rest of this year has some very cool things lined up for me.  This weekend there's my crazy summer camp.  Then my meeting in Athens and seeing my folks in Cyprus in 3 weeks time followed by my cycling adventure in Asia in November.  Also really looking forward to starting training with Lacey next week at this fancy pants new place plus also my crazy notion of starting a band! I'm really looking forward to getting into serious training for my cycling holiday and taking my fitness to another level.  As Lacey would say, BRING IT ON!!!!  Then, to cap it off, Mum should hopefully be coming over to spend Christmas with me here!  A perfect way to end 2008!

OK - back to the present - there's shopping, cleaning and laundry to be done!!!

No comments: