Friday, August 29, 2008

I want to getaway....
from Club Getaway!!! Oh dear. Today is the proof that not all spur-of-the-moment decisions are good decisions!! So am here in the TV room of Club Getaway and wondering if I'm going to be able to cope with all the idiots all weekend. Basically didnt realise that I'd signed myself up to a 3 day frat party!! Not sure if I was being a little naive, but i was really focusing on all the great outdoorsy-type activities and really hadnt given too much thought to the fact that I'd be surrounded by 500 or so people drinking themselves into a stupor. Its only the first night and maybe I should give it a bit longer but if I could jump into a car and drive home tonight, I would. Perhaps things will improve tomorrow once i've met some more people perhaps to hang out with but, unless you're completely hammered tonight, i feel like i've turned up at a party i've not been invited to! Ah well...

No comments: