Monday, August 25, 2008

Final Day at EFNS

So, another congress done. Spent the morning at the hotel before going in to meet with Nigel at 2.30pm to talk about business intelligence needs for next year. He's such a sweetie, so it was nice to catch up and have some time to sit and chat. Then spent some time on the exhibits, chatting with the reps and the folk from Medex, before having a coffee with Jeff who was vaguely offering me a job, I think!

Left the congress centre around 4pm and Nicole and I did a bit of work in the bar before now sitting here, in my room, trying to catch up on my blog (and fulfil my promise to Conor!) before heading out for an early dinner at 8pm. I've had a great time here in Madrid but I'm ready to go home now - be good to see the boys again! Only got another 3 or so weeks, though, til I'm heading off to Athens and Cyprus - its frightening how quickly this year is going and that we're almost at the end of August!! Eek!!

No comments: