Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WHAT THE WHA?????

I knew it.  My scales are in cahoots with my microwave.   Here's a salutary lesson for you all - NEVER piss off your microwave - it's very good (some might even say its the best) at serving you revenge at Power Level 1 for 4 minutes.

The scores on the Scales today are......

18%

HOW? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?????

How is it possible that I could be sitting here with muscles so sore from working out that even my eyelids ache, that I didn't cheat on my food intake even once* AND that I poured wine down the sink, dammit (Jessica - I did go have a quick lick but it was too late, i'm afraid - all I got was broccoli and Fairy Liquid) and I still didn't make my target this week?   I ended up the week with a calorie scorching deficit of 5,000 calories - where did I lose them from?   Is this what they mean by "empty calories" cos they don't count at all towards any significant weight loss???   Have I discovered a different type of fat cell - as well as yellow fat and brown fat, am I made up of nostalgic fat that just doesn't want to say goodbye?   Or - as we all know that muscle weighs heavier than fat - have I turned into Iron Man and managed to convert all my fat cells already into scale-defying muscle?

The bugger of this all is that I was already playing catch-up to get back to my goals - this week, remember, I was aiming for 30%.   Next week, I have to try and hit at least 35% to get back in the game - I will spend the day in not an insignificant amount of strategery to figure out how ON EARTH I'm going to achieve that.....

So, people, you know the deal.  You have til the end of the day today to suggest any more forfeits or fines that you'd like to throw into the Potato of Destiny and Despair.  I will ask Izzie to make the drawing tonight and you shall all know my fate tomorrow.....

* Prince Passes do not constitute cheating however, given the sorry state of affairs currently in this Challenge, all remaining Prince Passes are hereby revoked until the scores improve....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ah poor soopy!!! i mean its a bugger you not hitting your weeekly targets but you are getting fitter and healthier so even if its not going so fast it means its the right amount to stay off... and being on the wagon is always a good thing!! i can commiserate how you can work your tale off and still put weight on but yours will be improved muscle and you know its the nostalgic fat going not your muscles! keep at it honey you doing fantastically dont let oit through you. and in consolation you know you will be making your blog followers very happy with what forfeit you will be getting.... can izzie see where the p double d is?! bless him!
take care sweetie dont despair too much i love you xxxxxxx

Mumsie said...

Nostalgic fat!!Thats sooo funny it made me laugh out loud and that rarely happens .you must copyright that phrase its a corking excuse. All hilarity aside if you cant reach your target with all that exerise what hope for the rest of us poor lazy mortals? Did you take your measurements before you started maybe you,ve lost inches this week darling so dont dispair you.re still on the downward path. Of course this means your evil readers will be anxiously awaiting the drawing of your next task yeah more funny blogs..lots of love funny Dr Fluffy xxxxx(make yourself a nice cuppa darling) Just a thought are you avoiding your sensitive foods thats what helped loopy drop her weight so dramatically xxx

Anonymous said...

Spend a day shopping dressed in a boob tube, pleated skirt, flourescent leg warmers and Doc Martins or a Bumble bee.

Sarah said...

LMAO at nostalgic fat, definitely something I suffer from too! So sorry you didn't make your target, but gleefully looking forward to reading about the forfeit - it's your own fault, you're just too entertaining!

I'm still praying Bollywood gets picked out....

Ashley said...

LMFAO at Anonymous' comments about wearing a boob tube. Anonymous clearly hasn't seen Sarah walking over to Jeremy's (her favorite clothing store!). The outfit described by Anonymous is Sarah's weekend get-up on any given Saturday. Not much of a forfeit if you ask me - just a regular day at the shops for our poor under-achieving Sarah! I have three words for you Sazz... "CLEAN MY HOUSE!" :)

Bun bun said...

Right. Whoever the hell suggested shopping in a boob tube and pleated skirt obviously has no regard for human decency and the mental health of my fellow San Franciscans.

However, your evil plans have been thwarted - at least for this week - as your Heinous Fine remains in the Potato of Destiny and Despair for another week....

Ashley, however, is quite correct. That get-up is de rigeur at the weekends and I could go shopping in the Castro wearing that without anyone batting as much as a (false) eyelash....

And Ashley - you quite literally lost out by a whisker tonight....