Wednesday, September 19, 2012

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???  
How could it be I am defying the laws of physics here?  I know energy is a constant and all that, but how can MY energy, expressed in the form of fat, be THIS constant??   WTF?  How can I be in a calorie deficit of over 800 calories a day and only lose 0.3lb for the week?  Come on Einstein, riddle me that!

I am hereby renaming my fat from "nostalgic fat" to "squatter fat".

So, here are the scores on the wibbly-wobbly, still tubtastic and completely perplexed bastard scale doors:

Target weekly weight loss: 1.5lb
"Acheived" weekly weight loss: 0.3lb

So, I can't blog for longer here because - guess what - I'm off to the gym to have another training session.  Given this week's scores, I'm going to suggest we try spending our hour training together sitting on a couch and eating potato chips - who knows, I may lose more weight that way.

And, you know the drill.  All forfeits in by 5pm PST today, please - they will be added to the P of Double D for drawing tonight.  I can't freakin' wait.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Either use all the steps to the highest public access point in SF and use steps back down or a 5k run. Either must be completed wearing the pink skirt and top used for said squash lesson + a nice sweat band around your head (you may choose the colour of that) every 5 mins you must shout "I will evict this squatting fat" as loud as you can.;)

Mumsie said...

Buy a new pair of scales darling the ones you have are just playing with your head! Only consolation is you would survive if the endtimes come this december as predicted and famine sweeps the land. Dont suppose there is anything i can say that would make you feel better about squatter fat except that in UK it is now a criminal offence and not a civil case. So you could call the rozzers and get it arrested ! so sorry you heve not had the result you deserve iwill try to think up a nice forfeit cos you tried soooo hard. And daniel....play nice ! xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I am trying to be nice, its just so hard when Sarah has allowed a public forfeit and my inner child is fighting to come to the fore.

Mumsie said...

looks like my message is too late! whatever happened to that lovely young schoolboy? Or is this payback for the antics of an 8oz fluffball of manic kitten?

Mumsie said...

your inner child only had to threaten you with a day old pasty and you crumbled!

Anonymous said...

I swear you trained that cat to attack me whenever I visited. A Pasty wouldn't last a day near me, I have no willpower when it comes to food :)

Sam Hobbs said...

Sarah, perhaps you really don't need to lose weight! Try measuring instead - you know, bust, waist, hips and see how that goes. Keep your chin up xx

Mumsie said...

This foreit may scare your squatter fat away....take the HAUNTED HAIGHT WALKING TOUR. And you,re right daniel i now have a thriving buisness in cyprus training attack ninja cats. good to hear from you and v glad you still have that quirky sense of humour x

Unknown said...

ah poor soopy!! so sorry you not got to your target again this week, think mumsie got the right idea and buy a new pair of untainted scales! but v funny you renamed it squatter fat! you will be so fit and am sure next week will be better for you, but i do feel for you!
can i add the suggestion of a pair of leg warmers in pink to dans forfeit?! kinda like flash dance too! and dan, i am so sorry that cassie terrified you that badly, really he was a very nice cat just a bit crazy,bit like the rest of us holloways! at least we will never be forgotten!
soopy take heart and we all feel for you and evn in the depths of despair you are desperatly funny!
rock on 1st international duck day.. can i ask other blog readers to take part and post some duck related pics for sarah? will be cracking out the old toilet duck tomorrow with in celebration....
love you soopy xxxx

Unknown said...

Mwahahaha...
Evil forfeit suggestions are forming in my brain....