Friday, September 07, 2012

Getting ready....
For the utter and abject despair that will be me in Zumba class on Sunday by having a go tonight with my workout DVD in the privacy of my own home.  The blinds are drawn, the cats have been pre-warned not to come within a 2 (left) feet radius and I've taken the eyes out of the Potato Heads so they can't see the carnage.   I'm just finishing a pre-workout cup of tea to give myself a little boost and pretending i'm not procrastinating.

Its not going to be pretty.

In other Get Lean and Loopyliscious news, the Snooze Button embargo remains intact, I'm now completely on the wagon (2 days in and still going strong - yeah!!) PLUS I've finally got my arse back into gear and booked 3 personal training sessions next week at the gym in my building.  I've had these sessions for ages, (I think I bought them back in November last year) but - because of how crazy my travel schedule got from April - July, simply haven't been able to sync up my availability with that of my trainer during the microseconds a month I was here in SF during those times.  But, given the challenge this week of not only losing this week's requisite amount of chubbage as well as what I failed to lose last week (that blasted 1%!!), it was time to take drastic action.  So, i'm now working with someone who can fit into my schedule and so i'll be diving straight into it with sessions on Monday, Weds and Friday.  I may need hospitalization on Saturday.

Right.  I can't fart about any more.  The tea has all gone, i'm sitting here in my workout gear and its time to get it done.  OK, Zumba - i'm ready for ya.... do your worst!!

5 comments:

Mumsie said...

And to think this misery was self inflicted ! poor old you , hope your injury from zipping won`t hinder you. at least your training sessions will be more fun cos i know how strong you are. would give much to be able to see you in action during your class i would be the one with the first aid box just in case anyone was foolish enough to get within range of your 2 left feet. So pressure bandages check witch-hazel check disclaimers.......cant wait to READ ALL ABOUT IT EXTRA EXTRA. LOTSA LUV DARLINGxxxxxxxxx

Ashley said...

I just thought of a good forfeit and one in which I benefit. I propose that you come over and clean my condo! Bathrooms, kitchen and a full dust and hoover! By the way, I like the new format. I was also pleased that you pointed out how to properly eat the individually wrapped chocolates. I have always had a problem with that too. In fact I have a problem with most things that are individual. I find they taste better when multiple ****** (insert chocolates, crackers, cashews, almonds, M&Ms etc.) are shoved into your gob at once. They just seem to taste better and are more satisfying. Keep up the good work - or rather don't keep up the good work and get your arse over here with your rubber gloves and clean my house!!!! xoxoxo

Bun bun said...

@Ashley - you do realize you are probably now going to inspire a whole raft of "service-inspired" forfeits, don't you? Your forfeit has indeed now been added to the P of Double D and - if I dont make my target next week and pull out your forfeit - I really will have to come and clean your apartment! Hence my Zumba-ing tomorrow and eating nothing but sunshine and rainbows before next Weds.....xoxo

Mumsie said...

Hello ashley just a note on multiple gob stuffing..... you missed out the very best one of all....cadburys chocolate buttons! sinfully good.none to be had on island or i would be proving myself right! cleaning your condo would not be much of a forfeit as its pristine..a spray of mr sheen a sneeze and it would be done!hope to see you soon xxxx

Unknown said...

no....i have the ultimate...half a dozen cadburys creme eggs!!! love you!!!!!!!! xxxxxx