Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Let's Roll.
So, to avoid a forfeit or fine, my results this week need to be within 5% of my target for this week, which is 20%.   So, any score of 15% and higher puts me into the safe zone and carries me through to next week.

Without further ado, my score for this week is.......... *drum roll please*

14%.

So here we are then.  One frigging percentage point off target.  Before I open it up for submission of the ideas you have been plotting and planning for the last couple of weeks, maybe I kindly remind you of the guiding principles that will both keep me out of Her Majesty's Pleasure and In Gainful Employment.  Remember - my passes are called Prince Passes, not Prince Harry Passes.

IF I AM AHEAD OF OR ON TARGET: I get to bathe in the sweet glow of success.

IF I AM MORE THAN 5% BEHIND TARGET: You, dear reader, get to pick a forfeit for me for the week.  I throw myself on your mercy.  Nothing illegal, career-limiting, overly-expensive or requiring me to engage in any dodgy romantic liaisons with skanky blokes.  You can get creative but not that creative.   The forfeit should take no longer than half a day to complete, should be flexible in timing for its completion and should not leave any lasting mental or physical scars.  At least not any that are visible.

Here's how it will work:  you dearest reader, will post your ideas for forfeits or fines in the comments section below (or if you can't figure that out, FB will be fine - just keep it clean).  At 5pm PST, I will take all the forfeits, write them onto little bits of paper (or long bits of paper depending on how elaborate your fine is) and put them into Mr Potato Head.  Mr Potato Head will then select one at random and that will be the one I will have to enjoy/endure/close my eyes and think of England to complete.

Let's Roll....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spend a full day in or off work in full beekeeping regalia

Mumsie said...

start the paperwork for your citizenship( there is no personal gain in this for me honest gov!)

Unknown said...

i know there is a roller disco on a sunday in san fran so suggest you and lori go and get your groove on!!!! should be fun!!! but keep plugging away at it... whats one percent between potatos?!! love you xxxxx

Sarah said...

Come and join me at a pole dancing class!

Tom said...

This should be a new rule:
Whatever forfeit you do, video tape it and put it on youtube!

Errr... here's a forfeit idea-
Get some ducktape or any other tape, and put it on your arm, and let it rip...