Friday, November 07, 2008

Miss Saigon
Really knackered but I made it. Irrational visa fears proved completely unfounded as went very easily through Vietnamese immigration. Am now ensconced in the Saigon Mini Hotel, a perfect little place in the centre of town (thanks, TripAdvisor!) – very comfortable, modern and clean. Unlike me, at the moment, after a long day’s travelling!! Unfortunately, my backpack is on even more extended a trip than I as it didn’t make it to HCMC on the same flight! It should be here first thing tomorrow morning, so no stress (unfortunately, though, it does have my bugspray in it and I can already see a couple of hungry mossies circling with intent, just waiting for me to turn the light off so they can chow down on some Western meat….). Too tired to write much else right now, but I can’t believe I’m actually here! After all the waiting! Whooo-hooo!!

No comments: