Friday, November 21, 2008


Beach Bumming in Thailand (absolutely bugger all km!)
Rose with the sun to take some pictures, then just spent a very lazy morning chilling out and updating my blog. Had a massage at 10am – very good, even got a little prayer at the beginning which was nice! Wasn’t too much pressure but was still effective (helped along by some Deep Heat-y type stuff) so was a very relaxing way to spend the morning. Then sat out by the pool for a bit reading my book on Angkor Wat before lunch of Pad Thai and another fabulously wicked sweet Thai tea (I don’t want to know how much condensed milk went into it but it was yummy!). It’s overcast today, so not blazing sunshine but still warm, so am spending a very pleasant afternoon doing absolutely bugger all except updating my blog and processing my pictures. Still can’t quite believe that tomorrow I’ll be in Bangkok and that the trip will almost be over!

No comments: