Tuesday, October 16, 2012

On the Cusp of Week 7 of the Get Lean and Loopyliscious Challenge.....
.....and i'm feeling pretty good, thanks very much!  I'm not sure what the outcome on my mutinous downstairs bathroom scales will be but I'm actually starting to feel a bit fitter and stronger than I did 7 weeks ago.  That and my left knee is a bit sore from the 4.5 mile run (FOUR AND A HALF MILES, I tell you!) AND walk up the THOUSANDS of stairs to Coit Tower that I did yesterday with Natalie.   Last week's trip to NYC aside, because I haven't been traveling as much recently, i've been able to get a bit of a rhythm going, with respect to my training and - since I started running a week ago, I think its all starting to come together.  Lori and I went out on a girl's night out on Saturday and I felt great and looked hot, so from that perspective at the very least, this challenge is starting to pay off.
Girls night out!  Lori and I git our glam on!!!
Still - who knows what the scales may tell me tomorrow (and they can sod off, anyway) so we may be back in forfeit land, so tune in tomorrow for the scoop on the skinny.  And, no,  I haven't forgotten that I still owe you all TWO forfeits already - the Conservatory of Flowers and Roller Disco!  They are being planned as we speak....

3 comments:

Mumsie said...

you both look beautiful .slim and radiating glowing good health. how can you improve on that?xxxxxx

Unknown said...

you look gorgeous soopy and sooooo impressed with the running!! Eren must habe read the blog because he got me jogging up and down the driveway for 15 mins and you know its long and the only thing that runs is usually my nose!! You look fabulous and well done too. Cant wait for the rollerskating though i must say!!! Love you xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Love what you are doing with the blog man!