Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Its a Rollover Week!!
.......Convenient Rule Amendment in the Get Lean and Loopyliscious Challenge.....

I'm back!  Firstly, sorry for the extended radio silence since my last post.  Since my last entry, I've spent a long weekend in Joshua Tree with Karen and Lori and had a FAB time (blog post to come) plus have been on a quick trip back to NYC on business, from Monday through to today.  I'm actually on the plane as we speak, heading home, but thought I'd stop by my blog and say hi and to reassure you that normal service will be resumed shortly!

In the meantime, it gives me great pleasure to announce that this week is a ROLLOVER week for the Get Lean and Loopyliscious Challenge!!  As its the end of Week 6 today, that should mean that I have to hop onto the scales for judgement - however, I'm in NYC so am 3,000 miles (or something) away from my downstairs bathroom scales today.  But why, Sarah, can you not just weigh tomorrow instead?  Well, fortunately or unfortunately (depending on where you stand on these kind of social issues), my bathroom scales are FULLY unionized and so only work on Wednesdays.  For me to call them into service tomorrow or any other day would be violating their contractual obligations.  I blame the microwave for (free) radicalizing my household appliances and I think my non-working cats have also had a hand in my scale's new found lassitude.  So, there you have it.   This week's weigh-in is rolled over to next week, and the duration of the Challenge suitably extended by a week to account for this turn of events.

How exciting.  As Bravo would say, Watch What Happens.....

2 comments:

Mumsie said...

totally agree with you darling,the scales are the very last thing you want to tick off.They already hold an inordinate amount of power over us any more and they would rule the world. Good too have you back home and the resumption of your blog we need the yucks and giggles you give us.lots love darling xxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

nice one soopy!!! find a loophole in that one now i know where thomas inherited his amazing ability from!!! nice to have you back in blogland, have been sorely missed!!! just in cas you misssed it on facebook your big cuz and luisa are with bunnage due in april which is great news, another little blog fan on its way!! see you real soon love you lots xxxx