Saturday, June 28, 2008

ps.
Massage was excellent - just the right balance between applying deep pressure and more relaxing stretching. It did get a little painful round the shoulder area but it wasn't as grit your teeth as usual, so its got to be helping! Chuck even threw in a bit of energy work for good measure (I asked him afterwards and he said he likes to mix techniques up) - dont know what its called, but the bit where he laid his hands above my head was especially good. They weren't touching my head but i could feel the heat radiating out from them and it was very soothing. So pretty much floated back to my room and now having an early night ready for Qi Gong at 7.30am tomorrow morning. Good night!

pps. According to the pedometer my Mum bought me for my birthday, i walked 10,747 steps today or 5.088 miles. Not bad - more than my usual Saturday in Manhattan!!

No comments: