Monday, June 30, 2008

Cooking with George Bush
So I've just figured out who Jimmy le Sage, founder and owner of New Life, reminds me of. It came to me during the cooking class he was leading - he could be Dubya's long-lost twin! He looks like him, is a similar body frame & height and sounds almost identical. Maybe they should think about trading places? (Jimmy would probably even do a better job of running the country!)

Whilst i wasn't pondering the resemblance, I did actually learn something - how to use tamari to make a soup roux. I'm also sensing a kitchen investment somewhere in my near future - he made us a smoothie using this kick-ass Vitamix blender (i think they're the same ones that Jamba Juice use). I've just thrown away my crappy Cuisinart one (again!) which was completely useless, so I think my STARS are going to be put to good use in Macy's kitchen dept when i get home!

No comments: