Friday, September 05, 2008

Life ain't so bad!
So I guess one consequence of my appalling weekend at Club Getaway last weekend is that its really led to a renewed appreciation of New York City life and its people.  OK - the men here might universally be completely crap (for one reason or another) but at least most of them are reasonably intelligent and crap, rather than the knuckle-dragging neanderthals and meatheads I met last weekend!  So, I'm smiling easier over the last few days and really relishing where I am, what I'm doing and the freedom I have to be who and what I choose and do whatever I like.  I'm so fortunate in my life and very grateful for what I have - and I'm re-energized to absolutely make the most out of living in Manhattan, whilst I'm here.  Rachel and I went out to a comedy club tonight which was great fun (one of the comedians gave me his number after the show!), and tomorrow night Niz and I are off out to Bargemusic for a bit of culchah!  A little light Mozart whilst bobbing around on a barge in Brooklyn - game on!!!  Beats Beer-Pong at CG anyday of the week!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"the men here might universally be completely crap"

- oh, gee, thanks!