Saturday, May 25, 2013

WILDLIFE BINGO REMATCH
It is ON.

Time to bring my A-Game.  After getting my ass thoroughly handed to me on a plate in Yosemite last year during the Inaugural Wildlife Bingo Tournament, it was time to play for Queen and Country and to go for glory.

The scene of this epic encounter: the Warren House Pub. 

The accompanying crowd: an enormous Chocolate triple layer cake and a bottle of stunningly amazing Oregon Pinot Gris.

The result: well, I'll let the pictures do the talking....
The scene of the crime
Pre-game preparation
Don't knock it til you've tried it....
The crowd goes wild...
Guess who won the first game?
Yep.  Bloody Wolverine takes Ruffed Grouse
 in a nail-bitingly close finish...
Guess who won the second game?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

both of you.... loving daft as a cupboard full of brushes...!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

mumsiemumsie said...

chocolate cake ,hmmmmmm, I would play bingo for that!!!!! love to you both xxxxxxxxxxx