Saturday, February 09, 2008


Doing what I do best!!

Whoo-hoo! Its travel time again! Off to the UK tomorrow for a 3 day business meeting, so am in the throes of laundry, tidying and packing. It'll be fun to go back to the UK and see some old friends and colleagues again. Staying down in Ashford in Kent, back down in the area where i used to live. Already got an order in from my Mum to buy some Cadbury's Easter eggs whilst i'm there!

Am also very excited about my trip when i get back from the UK. Its President's Day weekend here in the US on Mon 18th, so i'm taking the opportunity for a few well-deserved days off. I get back from the UK on Weds, then fly out to San Francisco first thing on Thurs. Am then renting a car for 4 days and exploring the Pacific Coast Highway, from SF to Mendocino. Its been on my mental travel Rolodex for a while, so i cant wait! Still working out my itinerary, but on the list is horse-riding through the redwoods of Armstrong State Reserve, whale watching in Point Arena and champagne tasting at the Roederer Estate. BRING IT ON!!

No comments: