Friday, May 29, 2015

It's here.....

Yes.  It has finally arrived.  And I'm sure you'll all be delighted to hear that it is even more horrific in the flesh than it was on my computer screen.  Now I can enjoy the fabulous tactile quality of the shiny shiny polyester and very much look forward to Photo Shoot Day itself, where I will get to model this fashion masterpiece for all and sundry.

Here's how things went down just a few moments ago.....

*PING*

USPS NOTIFICATION: Your parcel has been delivered.  Left in mailbox.

Me: "Oh fabulous...."
So innocent from the outside... you'd never know the horrors within.
But I do.  Oh yes.
How can even the wrapping paper be dreadfully tacky?  Who
ARE these people?
It just keeps getting worse.  I even know what the acronym on
the sticker stands for.  
First glimpse.
 First thought "its very brown"
Second thought "its not very nice, is it?"
Finally - the full horror revealed.  I can't believe this is actually
now IN MY HOUSE and, whats worse, is that I paid $90 for the
"privilege"!  This is the front, btw.
But the party continues in the back (steady).  So, no matter the
angle, have I got a bear swimming costume for you! 
Oh man.  This is not going to end well for me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my god I wish you could see me I've got tears running down my face, that's more awesome than I could have ever imagined. I'm gonna be laughing all night long.

mumsiemumsie said...

Time to channel your British stiff upper lip my darling,close your eyes and think of England !Got to admit it does look pretty grim and very shiny..But, so proud you made the target , that's my girl !!!!! xxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Am worried as to where the eyes are going to lie on your body!!

Unknown said...

Please be careful of naked flames!!

Dad said...

Well there is no way anyone is going to hit on you while you are wearing that. You have just created a market for all dads who want to protect their little darlings. Just make them wear one until they are 94