Sunday, November 24, 2013

I finally succumbed....

to the trend du jour - that of creating avatars of yourself and your friends on Bitstrip.  An app thats completely pointless and exists for the sole purpose of this self-indulgent ridiculousness.  

Then again.... an app that lets me edit my body shape, the lines on my face, my cheeks, my eyes, my hairstyle and chest size without needing an advanced Masters degree in Photoshop?  Well... that might just get interesting.....

Anyway, here's my first attempt.

I may invite some of my dearest blog friends to come join me in Bitstrip land for future adventures.

And, believe me, do I have the mother of all adventures for you coming soon......


2 comments:

mumsiemumsie said...

exactly what you would expect from a strategic planner, close your eyes and hope for the best!!xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dad said...

mumsies water leak palls into insignificance in comparison with yours but I do have the slightest suspicion that somebody used your apartment whilst you were away to shoot a location episode of the new Doctor Who. Check your cupboards for any Dalek trying to escape. And as for the turkey I hope ours doesn't move around as much as yours and nicks all of the best champagne